I’ve had to take a hard look at the blogs that I have attempted to publish and maintain. I’ve decided that I’m going to keep only 2 or possibly 3 (I haven’t made my final decision yet). I am either in the process or I have completed the shutting down of a few of my other blogs.
- My real estate blog will be going away. I’ve retired from that business and don’t have the time to do a satisfactory job of keeping that site going. I’ve already shutdown/deleted the real estate pages that I had on Facebook.
- The Rant Place is gone or at least no longer maintained. The link at the top of this page/site is either gone or will be soon. This blog will have to suffice for the airing of my pet peeves.
- Cozy Corner has been shut down. It was an endeavor that we had in conjunction with Amazon. But Amazon stopped supporting/maintaining that feature so the Cozy Corner Bookstore was shut down. We will be looking to see how we can best utilize our partnership with Amazon in the future.
- Digging Around Winslow Township will be changing drastically. I’m still toying with the idea of possibly re-purposing that blog for something else (maybe the 3rd possible blog) or just shutting it down.
- Finally, I’ve decided to shut down The Thinking Progressive political blog. It’s not worth it. I don’t need to make myself a target for all of the so-called political expert nutjobs out there. I’ll limit my political discourse to this blog.
So, what’s left? Well, there’s this blog and my blog that I use to detail my family research, Iwaniw Family Research Blog. So far most of my time has been spent with the family research blog because I’ve been doing quite a bit of research work on my family’s history. I’m pretty pleased with my results. You can read for yourself on the blog.