About a year ago I saw an advertisement for a product on TV that I’d thought I’d give a try. What prompted my interest was that I had been spending $18 and more for replacement razor blades at the grocery store. This gets to add up over the course of a year. If there’s an alternative to the overly expensive, name-brand blades then I am definitely interested.
There are also a few additional perks when you sign up with The Dollar Shave Club –
- I received a new handle with my initial order
- I can decide if I want shipments every month of every other month.
- You don’t have to remember to buy new razors because they are shipped automatically either monthly or every other month, depending on the time period you decide.
- The Dollar Shave Club also offers many other products that you can include in your shipment box.
- Pre-shave oil
- Shave butter
- Post-shave lotion
- Face cleanser
- Face moisturizer
- Lip Balm
- Hair Gel
- You can also add an extra handle and cartridges.
So, if you use multi-blade razors to shave and are sick of tired of paying the high prices at the grocery stores, like I am, then check out The Dollar Shave Club. The cartridge blades are, in my opinion, of similar quality as the ones that you buy at retail.